Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: President
Hillary Clinton
8.33%
Donald Trump
50.00%
Neither
33.33%
Moving to Canada or Mexico
8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

If it did come to this

Old 07-30-2015, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default If it did come to this

Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump as the next President...who would you vote for?
Old 07-30-2015, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I have more faith in the primary/caucus system.

Hillary is an easily defeatable opponent and the Democrats know this. Obama was Teflon coated Kevlar and they desperately need another candidate just a bullet resistant, which I have yet to see from them.

Trump won't get the primary vote because the Republicans are far to interested in appeasing their vehement far right, Christian base.

As far as I can tell from the last decade and a half of political activity, the left has been much more in touch with the feelings of the general public. John Kerry said a lot of sh*t and made a ton of promises he had no intention or ability to keep. In the end he just couldn't keep his stories strait and the swing voters saw his bluff. Meanwhile the right gets overly empowered by the smallest sentiments. They used Sarah Palin as a political tool to help swing the vote back, offering a somewhat similar "first x" modifier, but in the end she proved to be just as volatile as Kerry, with far less political tact. The right just does not understand the public and the left understands all to well how to manipulate the public. I just don't see this ticket happening. Trump maybe, and probably as, a 3rd party candidate Ã* la a modern Ross Perot circa 1992. Hillary however does not stand a chance. I personally think the left is dangling her on a string to embolden the right, and they meanwhile have swallowed the hook.

Meanwhile anyone with a prayer of doing anything positive in office is either snuffed out by the opposing parties belligerence and harassment, or fails to meet that parties overwhelming agenda. For the right that's social conservatism to the point of being unconstitutional. And for the left that's playing mind games with the public to maintain political superiority.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:22 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

In my field of work, it doesn't matter what puppet runs. Labor Unions will always vote Left. The end.

It's sad, but very true.
Old 07-31-2015, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by JonGTR
In my field of work, it doesn't matter what puppet runs. Labor Unions will always vote Left. The end.

It's sad, but very true.

I'm union and I'm not voting for Hillary. I'll be voting for "[insert name](LIB)" or "None of These Candidates".
Old 08-04-2015, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Veloster

Trump will never make it as prez. Clinton...she has a good shot but if Biden enters the race, it's all over for her.