Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: DocBrown

Old 07-28-2015, 10:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: DocBrown

Hello DocBrown,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

DocBrown joined on the 28 July 2015 - 11:56 PM.

View DocBrown's Profile
Old 07-28-2015, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Looking for an RD1!

Hello Hyundai Fans,

I'm glad there are still people interested in the 1990s and early 2000s cars. I actually believe the Beta-equipped machines were some of the best ever. One of my first summer jobs as a teenager was at the local Hyundai dealership, and I remember (quite vividly) when the first RD1s began appearing in the showroom. Wow, it looked just like the HCD concept poster hanging on the wall!

Since then, I've owned all kinds of cars, and that passion continues to this day. Surprisingly enough, however...I still find myself looking for a clean RD1, an FX model. Maybe I will find one, maybe I won't, but it will be fun trying. As I write this, I have a lead on an RD2 locally that will "get me by" until I find my unicorn.

Thanks, and I hope this introductory post isn't my last!

Regards

DocBrown (no, my last name isn't Brown, and I don't have a PhD
Old 07-29-2015, 12:08 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Welcome. I know what you mean! I've been casually browsing ads for a clean RD1 and they don't seem to exist! Plenty of RD2's to chose from though.