Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: JamesXFCE

Old 04-27-2015, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: JamesXFCE

Hello JamesXFCE,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

JamesXFCE joined on the 27 April 2015 - 10:01 AM.

View JamesXFCE's Profile
Old 04-28-2015, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent GS

Well, I'm always looking to see what I can do with my vehicle and this one is no different, we were slightly stuck with this,Hyundai Accent or a Chrysler, and i Will never own a Dodge Derivative (I Had a Jeep prior to this, left us high and dry, no matter how well i took care of it.) so we purchased this one from a used auto lot in Ocala, Fl. Automax btw if your looking for new car. Comfortable and roomy and that's saying something as I am 6'2" and 350lbs so yeah, its a fun vehicle to drive