Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

X-Files reboot

Old 01-22-2015, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Tiburon
Default X-Files reboot

Fox’s new agenda is looking a lot like their old one. Confirming some prior reports, the network’s leadership says they are seriously chasing a reboot of The X-Files and are possibly interested in bringing back Prison Break too (along with yet another edition of 24 as well — but that’s another story).

On The X-Files front, Fox chairman and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman say they have been in talks with series creator Chris Carter about reviving the supernatural procedural, which was a major hit for the network from 1993 to 2002. The executives also revealed they hope to have original series stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson reprise their roles on the show.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/17/fox-x-files/

I'll probably watch it.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

Why can't they just leave old movies and TV shows alone?

Red Dawn, Total Recall, Mad Max series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Godzilla, The Karate Kid, Footloose, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (although this wasn't a remake it was a rehash) the list goes on...

They have ran out of original ideas so they have to rehash old shows and in the process of "Reinventing" them, they ruin them.

I'm getting tired of them...

Just my
Old 01-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

In for Gillian.