Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ferguson

Old 11-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Ferguson

sh*t got crazy last night. I was up until around midnight watching all the live coverage on CNN. Pretty much knew they werent going to indict the cop and things were going to get out of hand pretty quick. Anyone else watch all the insanity on tv?
Old 11-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

ZgNWL5a.jpg
Old 11-25-2014, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

original troll post:
Spoiler

But you know, this sh*t has gotten totally out of hand. It's one thing to be unhappy with the results and form a peaceful protest. But these self-righteous, brainless, animals are running amok in their own town, burning locally owned businesses, looting neighbors and f*cking killing each other. I have seen countless reports of a dead body found near the site of the original shooting. And I't not like this was some kind of pseudo-retaliation, this was the body of a black male murdered during a race-riot by his own demographic. If that isn't a thesis statement or what is wrong with these f*cking people, take the words of Browns stepfather, “Burn this b*tch down!” Yes, burn down your own town. Please jump in the fire while you are at it. In fact, it's my belief that calling these sh*t-brained scum "animals" is an atrocity to Kingdom. Animals in the wild in general have more sense than to sh*t where they sleep, but these dumb f*ckers are going to destroy their own town and each other for some kind of idiotic vengeance.

More to my point, almost 500 miles away in Atlanta, the walking dead have taken to shutting down the main corridor, the I-75/85 downtown connector in Atlanta.

Watch this dumb sh*t happen: http://youtu.be/E2il12x97v4?t=11m40s This time it was televised LIVE. The idiots literally run out into traffic on a flowing interstate highway, wandering in front of moving cars expecting them to stop. And when they do the cars are surrounded. I am honestly surprised no one was drug out as it looked like was about to happen at one point. To be honest, I would've run those walking meat filled, flesh sacks down. There is No way that is remotely safe for ANYONE involved. And what does any of this prove? Nothing more than how mindless and cattle-esque humans can act. It surely hasn't over turned the incitement, as it definitely shouldn't. Nor has it raised the dead. In reality it has done the opposite.

This disgusting bipedal stampede makes me sick just knowing that we're of the same species. f*ck them and their "cause."
Old 11-25-2014, 10:37 PM

Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

Old 11-26-2014, 01:30 AM

Vehicle: 1999/hyundai/tiburon

images.jpeg

images-1.jpeg
Old 11-26-2014, 03:25 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Useful idiots, agitators, and shills as far as the eye can see.

As a taxi driver, I can verify that there is a large segment of the population that is searching for any kind of chaos, because, unlike their normal life, it offers stimulation and promise.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:46 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

I too stayed up late watching it, loved how they had Obama on the split screen saying "stay peaceful" with mass chaos and what looked like a war zone on the other side.

They weren't afraid to use tear gas that's for sure. They kept hitting all of the reporters with it and I had to chuckle a little bit.

They interrupted football to give the decision, as soon as they said they wern't going to persue trial I immediately turned to CNN cause I knew sh*t was about to go down

They looted and destroyed the liquor store so I'm sure there will be another protest that they don't have a liquor store now
Old 12-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Police violence isn't a race issue, but it's a very real problem. In a society with violent crime sharply declining there's no reason for the steep increase in police violence and militarization.

Rioting and looting doesn't help the cause AT ALL.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Rioting and looting are VERY helpful to the cause. If, by the cause, you mean keeping racial tensions high so your 'activist' status continues to be profitable and you can hang on to your title from the last century a little longer.

I also doubt that there is an increase in violence from police that is not directly proportional to violence directed at them.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I love how Obama is now going to spend over $200 million for police reform all across the country. How about this...instead of spending all that money, to all the criminals out there....

RkZ7wSe.jpg