Chef's Corner (Hells Kitchen) A forum for all your cooking delights! Post up cooking horror stories, your favorite recipe's, questions, or anything else that relates to what happens in the kitchen!

750 calories for $6

Old 10-23-2014, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Accent
Default 750 calories for $6

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...more-meat?bffb

KFC Just Unveiled A Burger That Comes Sandwiched Between Two Pieces Of Fried Chicken

Korean KFC customers can now enjoy “The Zinger Double Down King” and it looks insane.

This is KFC Korea’s “Zinger Double Down King” and it’s two piece of fried chicken sandwiching a bacon cheeseburger.

Korean KFC locations started selling it as of October 18 and judging by photos of it on social media, it looks exactly how you think it would.

It costs about $6 and contains 750 calories. For reference, a Big Mac from McDonald’s is about 550 calories.

Which means, even if you’re stuffing you face with a breadless fried chicken, hamburger, and bacon sandwich, you’re eating something only slightly worse than a McDonald’s hamburger.

That would never be allowed in the US without the crybabies screaming about it being bad for your health.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

two words... triple baconator...

Old 10-23-2014, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

You can add pulled pork to that baconator 1.50 more. I did and it was Damn delicious!!

But it's still no Meat Mountain
Old 10-24-2014, 06:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of the dressed up images of their crappy foods? The commercial image looks nothing like the real thing and I'd throw it right back over the counter if I got that.