General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

What are you really picky about when it comes to your garage?

Old 09-29-2014, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 Accent
Default What are you really picky about when it comes to your garage?

Other than making sure tools are back in their appropriate places, what things are you guys really picky about? I try to keep my garage floors extra clean all the time. No oil spots, dirt, or anything. My floors are epoxied and they look like a show room so I try to keep them looking like new as best as possible.

I also make sure stuff is hung up neatly like my ladder, hoses, extension cords, etc.
Old 09-30-2014, 06:20 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster

Dont care about the floor too much but I also have to make sure stuff is hung back up in their right spots. Tools going back in the tool box is definitely a given.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:25 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Sonata GLS

Originally Posted by Riot
Other than making sure tools are back in their appropriate places, what things are you guys really picky about? I try to keep my garage floors extra clean all the time. No oil spots, dirt, or anything. My floors are epoxied and they look like a show room so I try to keep them looking like new as best as possible.

I also make sure stuff is hung up neatly like my ladder, hoses, extension cords, etc.

Definitely floors clean! If you don't do it right away someone will step into it and spread it everywhere!