Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Forum Instagram Account?

Old 05-13-2014, 05:48 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 6.2L LS3 Genesis Coupe
Default Forum Instagram Account?

I looked in search by typing "Instagram" and nothing popped up. Do you guys have one? If not, would it be too much to ask ya'll to have one setup?

HMU #tunergoods
Old 05-14-2014, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

We dont have one. Just Twitter and Facebook (links are in my signature). The thing with Instagram is that it would have to be set up via someone's cell phone since I dont think you can upload pics via a computer. I have my own personal Instagram account so I'm not sure if you can have multiple ones or not. I'll look into it and check it out.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:59 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Many of the groups I'm part of have tried to setup IG accounts. The problem we've run into is that IG goes berserk when you have more than 2 devices linked to it. One person typically doesn't have enough time to dedicate to an IG account. Once it's established you'll see one or two people throw a lot at it, but two months later it becomes burdensome and activity fizzles out. I barely have enough time to check the HA FB page once a month to post something witty and accept friend requests. I think I went a full 2 months without even logging in.
Old 02-08-2023, 02:57 AM
Banned

Vehicle: Suzuki

You can use other social media against instagram
Old 02-08-2023, 03:06 AM
Banned

Vehicle: hyundai

Twitter is good to use. You can use social media platforms too. For example, Twitter. Individuals, businesses, and organizations can use Twitter to promote themselves, draw attention to events, raise awareness about their products and services, and create "buzz" around their brands. Some good tips also can use hacking twitter account easy https://celltrackingapps.com/hack-twitter-account/ Many businesses have integrated Twitter and other social networking tools into their customer service and support systems.