Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

$135,000 Strip Club Bill

Old 04-22-2014, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Tiburon
Default $135,000 Strip Club Bill

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1764962

New Jersey cardiologist racks up $135,000 bill during four trips to Scores strip club — but he claims he was drugged during each visit: suit

A heart doctor was spreading the love at a West Side strip club to the tune of $135,000, court papers say.

But now Scores New York says Zyad Kivarkis Younan is stiffing it, refusing to pay for the club’s “services.”

The Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital doctor contends he was drugged and didn’t know what he was doing, but a club manager scoffed at the claim.

“He was coherent until he saw the bill — or his wife saw the bill," quipped the manager, Stephen Hyman.

Scores’ Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit paints the cardiologist as a repeat customer. He allegedly racked up the hefty bills during four trips to the W. 28th St. jiggle joint over a 10 day period last November.

Younan “voluntarily came to plaintiff’s place of business and requested that plaintiff provide him with food, beverages and services,” the suit says.

The frisky physician used his American Express card for his house calls, ringing up a total of $135,303 in charges, the suit says.

Younan apparently had a change of heart when he saw his bills from the mammary mecca.

He “contested the charges alleging that he was drugged by plaintiff’s employees and thus did not authorize the charges and/or he was not at plaintiff’s place of business on the aforesaid dates,” the suit says — but the club contends it has him on video on all four dates.

Hyman said it’s not unusual for people to run up high tabs at the club, but it’s “very rare” that they don’t pay.

“We get a lot of very wealthy people here. You can run up a bill,” he said.

The cover charge for the flesh emporium is $20, and bottles of champagne can top $1,000 each. Meals for individuals are easily around $250 per person, and people can put the cost of in-house script on their cards to tip the dancers.

“We charge reasonable — for us — prices for liquor. We don’t cater to beer drinkers," Hyman said.

Younan could not immediately be reached.

Younan’s doctor dad, K. George Younan, maintained that his son had been drugged.

Asked about the video of his son in the club on the other nights, he said, “I am not aware of all the facts.”

That's a damn house! :biggrin:
Old 04-23-2014, 06:25 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

lol 135K for "services"

Old 04-23-2014, 06:01 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Ok so bottles are $1000 and meals are $250...how the F*CK did you spend $135,000 in 4 days at a strip club!!??

Better have got more than just dances
Old 04-23-2014, 10:26 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Make it rain c-notes a few times and you'll rack up a helluva bill.

I'm too cheap for joints like that. If I'm paying that much for a meal the restaurant damn well better have a Michelin Star, and if I'm dropping that on a female that's not my wife she'd better be a sexy Asian slave girl.

Seriously, you can buy people cheaper than that! It's like my grandmother always said "why buy the cow, when you can get the sex for free".
Old 04-24-2014, 02:53 AM

Vehicle: 1999/hyundai/tiburon

I hope it was worth every penny!

images_1.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg
images-1.jpeg (7.3 KB, 2 views)