Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: breezd

Old 04-20-2014, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket.org: breezd

Hello breezd,

Welcome to Hyundai Aftermarket.org. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

breezd joined on the 20 April 2014 - 05:39 AM.

View breezd's Profile
Old 04-20-2014, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hi All,

Just signed up here, hoping to learn some things about my RD1 and make it MINE. My name is Dan, I'm currently 28, and live in Milwaukee, WI. I bought my 97 Tiburon FX about 2 months ago (and it's been a bit of a rollercoaster since I've owned it). This is my first Hyundai, but I used to own a 2010 Soul and was an active member on the SoulHamsters forum. I've been creeping around here a little bit, but decided it was time to register so I can start to post and start working on the Tib. I look forward to learning from the forum!

Dan