Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

ZO6 Convertible

Old 04-17-2014, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default ZO6 Convertible

Probably the best American made sports car on the market today, but damn that price tag of 100 G's. Ouch!
Old 04-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I had a dream last night that I bought a brand new Z06. I would never throw that kind of money at a car, but it was a hell of a lot of fun!
Old 04-18-2014, 11:41 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Put convertibles in the bin, but this corvette has some really kickass features and design points. What a great sports car.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:17 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I've said it before, but this iteration of the Vette is highly disappointing from a design standpoint. At least they kept true to the original concept of light weight and tons of power. And damn have they ever done that. Still, given the choice, I'd get a Cadillac CTS-V. I'm sorry but this Vette just isn't cool.

Fast? yes

Powerful? you bet your sweet ass!

Pretty? veyy much!

But cool? I'm sorry, it just borrows too much from the bins of other super cars. A Well tuned CTS-V is just as good and a total sleeper.

I cannot deny it's striking success. You can't go anywhere without seeing 3 or 4 of them. And car shows? Fahghedabowdyt!

I love my Vettes, but this just doesn't do it any more. Really sad to say that honestly.