Hyundai Sonata Forum The Hyundai Sonata Forum. The Sonata (around since 1989) and Hyundai XG300/XG350 (new for 2002) pickup the near-luxury segment for Hyundai. Find out where to get all the luxuries Korea is holding back on (HID, navigation systems, etc.) and how to tune your Hyundai Sonata, Azera, or XG for performance.

My 2013 Sonata SE Modification Log (Since October 2013)

Old 05-29-2014, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE

Updated May 2014!

Here are a few updated mods/pictures from this original post I made. Haven't done anything major since then but I have done the following:

-Re Plastidipped all the side trim moldings. Removed all moldings, including the rear window trim (which requires actually removing the C pillar windows since they are attached all as one piece)

-Re Plastidipped all door handles.

-Installed a Dual USB Outlet in the center console in place of the 12v outlet.

-Removed the "Spray Tint" from taillights and LED bumper reflectors.

-Installed NEW Led Bumper Inserts from K5OptimaStore on TurboSonata.com

-Had my taillights and LED Bumper Inserts professionally tinted with vinyl transparent film.

-Installed a trailer taillight converter harness to make the LED Bumper Inserts 3way (Parking/Turn Signals/Brake)

--Check the DIY Thread I made on this to see how this can be done for very cheap.

Next couple of mods will be to add all weather floormats, all weather trunk mat and possibly the weatherdech window visors and sunroof visor.

Enjoy!

Spray Tint Removed

Dual USB Outlet Installed (Bought this on ebay for $15)

K5OptimaStore LED Inserts Tinted

Rear End Finally Complete (for now?)