Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

Advice on new heater and AC

Old 01-07-2014, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013/Hyundai/Elantra
Arrow Advice on new heater and AC

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra and I love this car! However, the heater (not the seat heater) takes a long time to really warm up and never gets super hot. Also, the AC doesn't get very cold. So I want to upgrade these to a better performing (better than what came with this car). What parts do I need to buy for this?
Old 01-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Because of the car being so new, you're not really going to find anything that you can replace the heater and AC with. My recommendation is to take it back to the dealer and have them check it. It should still be under warranty since it's so new and if they find there's an issue...it'll be replaced at no charge under warranty.