Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Real talk

Old 02-02-2012, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Real talk

I have been apart of alot of forums over the years and I just want to say that Hyundai Aftermarket kicks so much ass. The amount of knowledge that comes out of this forum is beyond my satisfaction. The mods and members are great, there is no belittling, and I can really say with a straight face that there is an advanced intellectual level here versus HP, NT, CH, and I know this will upset some of your Genesis owners but I even have to say better than GC. Dont take it the wrong way, I'm not bashing on the genesis or even GC.com or NT or the other sites because I know there is alot of members here that are members on those forums. I'm just saying from what I have seen, this forum has a very very high level of knowledge. The mods are very caring here and thats something I never see on other forums too.

Its not posted too often so I want to say thank you to everybody for all your help and keep up the great work.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying yourself here!