Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Time Slip & Garage are now added!

Old 11-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Time Slip & Garage are now added!

With the generous gratuity of our members, I am pleased to announce that we have the Garage and Time Slip systems back in place with the new forum software! All of the old Time Slips were saved and are added to the site. However, the Garage system didnt port the old info over, so everyone who had a Garage will have to go back through and re-add their vehicles and mods. If there any questions or issues, please let me know.

We have everything added now from the old version, with the exception of the Video system. I dont think I will be adding though since it wasnt really ever used on the old version. So we'll stay with whats currently here as far as add ons go.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Thank you for your work on this V. The garage works great

I'm sure Josh will still take donations, so I ask that he keep it as an option. He's put plenty of his own time, resources, and finances into running this forum. I'm sure your donations are appreciated.

<--- I also like the "View Garage" icon under the member info to the left of the posts
Old 03-03-2015, 11:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Bumping this to remind/notify everyone.

Just curious, but are we limiting the timeslip ranks to Hyundai powered vehicles? Something I thought would be cool is to add the ranking's medal to the person's profile and member info on the left. For instance, have a gold medal, and say "HA's Fastest Hyundai, HA's 2nd Fastest Hyundai, ..."

Speaking of the site, how's the Treasury department doing?